Boomer

Boomer
Boomer; Colored Pencils

Monday, December 28, 2009

Introduction

Hello my name is Correy Adams. I am a certified teacher in Art Education and Life Sciences (and a Sagittarius!)

My interests include painting, drawing, photography, volleyball, rollerblading and playing board games with family and friends or party games on the Wii!  When I do have free time though, I am usually editing digital family video and photos, making scrapbooks of the kids, reading the latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid, or writing/illustrating funny stories for children. Sometimes my daughters even helped me write/illustrate!  Currently I have 11 publications under my belt.  Two are in The Pink Chameleon, and e-magazine and 8 have been published in The Enchanted File Cabinet, a small press magazine.  The latest one has been published by Creative With Words Publications:  The Eclectics.  Someday I hope to see my stories and illustrations in traditional book form!

I hope you have enjoyed my little intro. I look forward to learning with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment